100% linen removable cover supplied with a genuine WheatyBag® brand, microwave heat pack. Manufactured in the UK and compliant with British Safety Standards (BS8433). Microwave heating instructions are included on a sewn-in label - HEAT WITHOUT REMOVABLE COVER.
WheatyBag® with JOOLKAT Seaweed Design Removable Linen Cover. Colour Variations.
Made from 100% linen front with a plain grey linen back; envelope style for easy removal. This design was taken from seaweed collected on the Essex coast, converted into this beautiful, natural design and digitally printed with high quality REACH certified water based Reactive inks onto Oeko-Tex certified linen.
Size: Approx 11cm x 16cm
Each cover is designed, printed and handmade in the UK. Each item is therefore unique and designs may differ slightly from each other. Due to differences in monitors and mobile screens, colours can appear slightly different.
MAXIMUM MICROWAVE HEATING TIMES FOR THIS PRODUCT:
600w - 750w RATING - 45 SECONDS
800w - 1000w RATING - 30 SECONDS
This product is entirely natural and easy to use. It is designed as a gentle warming or chilling product to be applied over the face to ease discomfort though it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to take great care not to over-heat or over-chill the product when placing on your face.
Please follow our heating and chilling instructions carefully and use your own judgement - if you are experiencing any discomfort from the pack then stop using immediately. If you want medical advice, please ask your Doctor.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please take care heating this wheat filled product and be careful not to burn the contents inside. If you smell a burnt smell, the heat pack is best thrown away and a new one purchased.
- Remove all tags and ensure the product is clean and dry before use.
- Use the maximum heating guide (below) to determine the correct heating times.
- Ensure all grilling / browning facilities are turned off and do not place near a direct heat source.
- When first heated, the product will feel damp though this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- After this time we recommend placing a small cup of water in the microwave when heating.
In order to comply with BS8433:2004 we are obliged to tell you of the following.
- WARNING - THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
- TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM THE MICROWAVE OVEN.
- DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
- HEATED PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CHILDREN.
MAXIMUM HEATING (AND CHILLING) TIMES FOR THE PRODUCT ARE ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT BY SEWN-ON LABEL AND CARD SWING TAG WHICH SHOULD BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- ONLY REHEAT FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- DO NOT FOLD ITEM IN HALF TO HEAT.
- HEAT WITHOUT REMOVABLE COVERS IF SUPPLIED WITH THIS ITEM.
- SURFACE CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH.
- Do not wash the heat pack with the wheat inside.
- Only clean this part with a damp cloth.
- Optional removable covers if available for this product can be removed and cleaned in accordance with the washing instructions label on the cover.
- Asthma Sufferers should be aware this product contains wheatgerm.
- In the event of overheating, let the item stand in a safe place and do not touch until cooled.
- Dispose of in the normal household waste if worn or damaged.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Ensure that the microwave turntable can rotate freely.
TO USE COLD:
- Wrap the pack in a plastic bag (to keep it clean).
- Place in the FRIDGE or FREEZER for 1-3 hours.
- Remove from plastic bag before use.
- Be cautious and check your skin to avoid any possibility of freezer-burn and use a towel on your body with the pack on top to avoid direct contact with the skin.
- DO NOT PLACE THIS ITEM IN THE FREEZER IF USING ON THE EYES.
Our products will have a sewn-in Care Label giving you guidance on Care and Washing this Product. In summary however, they will contain the following instructions though please do refer to the specific label on your individual item for the latest information:
- For 100% Cotton, 100% Polycotton & 100% Polyester Fabrics (eg Fleece).
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Remove the outer cover if supplied before carefully cleaning.
- Do not wash or get the inner wheat or other filled heat packs wet.
- Warm hand or machine wash and cold rinse.
- Wash with like colours max. 40 degree temperature.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 spot iron (Cotton / Fleece) or 2 spot iron (Polycotton).
- Do not tumble dry.